SPLITSKO DALMATINSKA ŽUPANIJA - Iskustva & recenzije

I have to answer to this comment

when we started, a completely Ordinary man, his mouth smelled like shit, so I told him that he couldn't kiss much, and he wrote to me that I have herpes when I don't have it, I asked him to take a bath, and his penis had a rotten taste, then I felt like I was at risk of catching something, he didn't even know how to put his penis in a vagina, so I came to the conclusion that he had never been with a woman in his life, plus his penis was dirty, his penis! It looked like that of an 80 year old man! He didn't get hard, so the work was hard, when a person is dirty and smells bad from both his mouth and penis, then the only option for him is to put me on 4 so he can finish and leave. He clarified to me that he passed the 1st and wanted to have a 2nd chance, you paid €180 because you said you wanted 2 hours and it turns out that you are a lying person making things up about me.

And I don't have herpes, just a completely detestable man to kiss, and this comment confirms everything

And about my clothes, I can't be in lingerie, because I have neighbors, and the owner of the apartment where I am is a Croatian friend and he asked me to be discreet with my clothes because of the neighbors.

Dobra večen, malo bi se počastio ovih dana u Splitu. jel ima netko koju dobru preporukuk. Bitno mi je da je higijena top i čistoća prostora a ostalo se podrazumjeva Pozdav

when we started, a completely Ordinary man, his mouth smelled like shit, so I told him that he couldn't kiss much, and he wrote to me that I have herpes when I don't have it, I asked him to take a bath, and his penis had a rotten taste, then I felt like I was at risk of catching something, he didn't even know how to put his penis in a vagina, so I came to the conclusion that he had never been with a woman in his life, plus his penis was dirty, his penis! It looked like that of an 80 year old man! He didn't get hard, so the work was hard, when a person is dirty and smells bad from both his mouth and penis, then the only option for him is to put me on 4 so he can finish and leave. He clarified to me that he passed the 1st and wanted to have a 2nd chance, you paid €180 because you said you wanted 2 hours and it turns out that you are a lying person making things up about me.

And I don't have herpes, just a completely detestable man to kiss, and this comment confirms everything

And about my clothes, I can't be in lingerie, because I have neighbors, and the owner of the apartment where I am is a Croatian friend and he asked me to be discreet with my clothes because of the neighbors.
Sta je najjače od svega 90% je Sol u pravu..🙈🤣
Auuu sad si dobio svoje…😂

Ako je istina, a vjerojatno je jer je Sol provjerena cura, ne tribamo se čudit šta nam je ponuda nikakva...

Sol je pravi komad zenske kod nje mi je bilo ko da se znamo godinama, razgovarati o svemu, opuštena i totalno Cool zena, pravi komad, u krevetu živa vatra …tko da mislim da je ovdje problem u klijentu

TELEFONSKI SEX UŽIVO

Nazad
Vrh