SPLITSKO DALMATINSKA ŽUPANIJA - Iskustva & recenzije

Da, imam 24 godine, čitajući komentare o meni, mušterija je stigla, rekla sam da mu ne mogu pomoći, on je inzistirao, prihvatila sam, istuširala sam se, stigao je u stan, da, bile su torbe na kauč i došao je reći da nisam pospremio kuću. , dobro, trudiš se da voliš žene, samo ti to možeš, kvaliteta tvoje usluge ovisi samo o tebi, ja brinem o sebi, Ja se tuširam, perem zube, mijenjam posteljinu, klijent dolazi prljav s ulice, ponekad i pijan, a ti ne pristaješ na tuširanje i želiš oralno bez kondoma? Ne dam, novac nije vrijedan mog zdravlja, pošaljem, onda čovjek dođe iskazati mržnju ovdje, zar ne?#split

Yes, I'm 24 years old, reading the comments about me, the client arrived, I said I couldn't help him, he insisted, I accepted, I took a shower, he arrived at the apartment, yes, there were bags on the sofa and he came to say that I didn't clean the house. , well, you try to like women, but you can't, the quality of my service only depends on you, I take care of myself, I take a shower, brush my teeth, change the sheets, the client comes in from the street dirty, sometimes drunk, no Do you agree to take a shower and want oral sex without a condom? I don't give it, the money isn't worth my health, I send it away then the customer comes to express hatred here, #split, I come here often and I've never had any problems with anyone. I always did what I could. #split

Yes, I'm 24 years old, reading the comments about me, the client arrived, I said I couldn't help him, he insisted, I accepted, I took a shower, he arrived at the apartment, yes, there were bags on the sofa and he came to say that I didn't clean the house. , well, you try to like women, but you can't, the quality of my service only depends on you, I take care of myself, I take a shower, brush my teeth, change the sheets, the client comes in from the street dirty, sometimes drunk, no Do you agree to take a shower and want oral sex without a condom? I don't give it, the money isn't worth my health, I send it away then the customer comes to express hatred here, #split, I come here often and I've never had any problems with anyone. I always did what I could. #split
A koja si ti reci

I don't know who made you angry with their comment and where, but you have good comments on this forum.
Unfortunately, you don't visit other cities and make other clients happy like you do in Split.

I think you misunderstood something. I haven't seen any bad comments about you.

zaira is a nice girl...
neat and clean...maybe a bit shy at the beginning....
time spent with her was good...i could repeat...
thought she went away and left her profiles open..

TELEFONSKI SEX UŽIVO

Nazad
Vrh