SPLITSKO DALMATINSKA ŽUPANIJA - Iskustva & recenzije

This is my profile, each woman has a different profile. If everyone was the same this wouldn't be fun for you. I can guarantee you that I have clients who like my profile, my budget is pleasant 😉 stop visiting me and teach your wife to suck your dick the way you like
Vec si ti meni njega dudlala prošlog lita. Nisam ja tebe nigdje kritizira, nego sam reka da je akcija dobra.

A tijelo je tijelo. Ovo je forum gdje mi klijenti pišemo. I nije te ni frico kritizira, samo što je on stariji covijek.

Keep cool babe

This is my profile, each woman has a different profile. If everyone was the same this wouldn't be fun for you. I can guarantee you that I have clients who like my profile, my budget is pleasant 😉 stop visiting me and teach your wife to suck your dick the way you like
Pa da i ovo dozivimo
Da se neko ovako naljuti
Ja joj vjerujem
Mozda ovdje ima vise pimpova nego nas hehe

I'm not 30 years old. I'm 25, I think around 20 less than you. I'm not married and I don't have children, where did you get this nonsense from? Women have cockatrices, accept this! You weren't the only one, I'm sorry I couldn't help you again when you wanted, I was tired because I was with 9 others. I think that motivated you to write this
Break is over, go back to sucking dicks

I'm not 30 years old. I'm 25, I think around 20 less than you. I'm not married and I don't have children, where did you get this nonsense from? Women have cockatrices, accept this! You weren't the only one, I'm sorry I couldn't help you again when you wanted, I was tired because I was with 9 others. I think that motivated you to write this
Your translator doesn't work very well.
He didn't say you were 30 years old.
If you are only 25 years old and you need plastic surgery, what will you look like when you are as old as the client who wrote his review? Where will you be and what will you be doing in 20 years?
Have you thought about teaching women how to suck dick?
That would be a smarter business decision for you than attacking existing clients and driving away future ones.

TELEFONSKI SEX UŽIVO

Nazad
Vrh